Shoplist / Pedidos ♥~

Jure que haria mas entradas pero bueno u__u
Se vienen reviews de productos que pedi hace como 3 dias (es mucho para llegar a las 3 semanas ; A ;)


I swear I'll make more entries, anyways u__u
Coming soon, reviews of korean products (I bought them 3 days ago, so... it's too long to wait 2 weeks more ; A ;)


Bueno, aqui esta lo que pedí:
Well, here is what I bought:




Baviphat Lemon Whitening Sleeping Pack


     Baviphat Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Pack



Baviphat Apple Magic Lip tint 

Missha M Perfect Cover

(De regalo/Free gift) TONTMOLY  lip Tint

Y esta es la hermosa tienda donde las encontre * u *, incluso me hizo un super-decuento y tienen una oferta en la que te regalan una Tony Moly Lip Tint -esta tienda es MUCHO  amor ♥-
And Here is the lovely shop where I bought all them, inclusive the shop made me a supah-discount and there is this AMAZING offert, that gives you (free) a Tony Moly Lip Tint, this shop is SOO MUCH LOVE ♥~


(Click en la imagen para ir a la tienda)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lovegame-import/148154181941597

Espero les haya gustado mi entrada, esperen las reviews~
Hope you enjoy this entry, and wait for my next reviews~


Byee~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario