Galaxy Tutorial (ENG)

So today, I dont have homework so, it means a lot of time for me and my computer (?) Yay!
This makeup tutorial it's kinda shitty, but I'll get a new camera in 2 months, so definetely the quality of photos will be better! -I'm pretty happy with that-
To get in the line of this entry, this tutorial it's kinda insired in those galaxy things that ame up last year * - *
So enjoy it!!



Sorry for the only selfie that I took n.n'
Next time I'll take more photos!

Things I used:
(It doesn't really matter, just keep on mind that if you have he right colors... its ok anyways)

CY° SYX EYES - eyeshadows.
Missha Perfect Cover BBCream
Ponds powder
GEO Fresh Brown
Esika marker eyeliner
Random Eyeliner "hot pink" or "cherry pink" as well
MAYBELINE Mascara Volume up (the pink one xD)


Well.. that's all, bye bye! ;3








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario