Late Haul~ (ENG - SPA)

I know its really late for this haul, because I've made the order on March, and It came at the beggining of April, so... it's kinda late. First of all, I want to say sorry for all this time leaving alone my blog, almost a full month, think so; but it is because in my school, or at least in my salon, WE have the heaviest-teachers in the history, and I'm the 7th place in the TopTen, So if I want to get upper in that scale, i have to make more efforts for those subjetcs; I'm that kind of girl that if she really wants something, she will get that anyways possible, also I don't trust in other people, and then I get stressed reloading all the work for me, other way, It might be dangerous for me and my grades... anyways... that's why I leaved my blog... ; n ;

Shall we start?
Se que es demasiado tarde para este haul, porque hice este pedido en Marzo, pero vino a inicios de Abril, asi es que es... algo tarde?. Antes que nada, quiero decir "lo siento" por haber dejado todo este tiempo al blog, es casi un mes, pero es porque en mi colegio, o al menos en mi grado, tenemos el clan de los profesores mas duros de pasar de todo el colegio, Y quiero subir en la tonta escala del Top10, baje 2 el bimestre pasado, y de 5 a 7; y ahora me focalizare en dser al menos 3ra (?) deseenmesuerte xD, asi es que es algo pesado estudiar, trabajar, escribir.... Todo! ; n ; (Mas que nada porque soy de las personas que se concentran en lograr algo y prefieren recargarse de trabajo que dejarlo en manos ajenas, siempre me toca con la gente floja (?)



List of What I bought
Lista de lo que compre:


 Here you can see all the order, it's small, but I'm happy with most of them. At the end of the entry, you'll see the full review of where I bought it, and my whole experience :)

Aqui pueden ver todo lo que pedi, es pequeño, pero estoy feliz con casi todos ellos. Al final de la entrada podran ver el review de donde lo compre y mi experiencia alli (:

Lemon whitening Sleeping-pack (Baviphat)
AC Apple Teraphy Sleeping-Pack (Baviphat)
(Free Gift) Cherry Tony tint (Tonymoly)

Perfect Cover BBCream (Missha)

 Apple Lip Balm (Baviphat)

If I have time, I'll edit all the pictures of my future-reviews 

Si tengo tiempo, editare todas las imagenes de mis reviews-futuras.


¿Where to buy these?

¿Donde comprarlo?

I bought it, so IT IS NOT SPONSORED, It's a online-facebook store, it has a lot of varietys in their photos, but it's not well organizated, but it's easy to buy there.
I found the products extra-pricey, so maybe it's my last shopping list of this store. The Tonymoly liptint-gift it's a point in-favor for this store, but I'm not convenced at all, after the discount of my BIG order -.-' 
The owner of that store, it's reaaaally unformal, and to be honest, I like that, also the service it's good too, but you know, business are business.

Lo compre en Lovegame import, una tienda de facebook, que vende grandes cantidades de cosmeticas, electronicos, lentes de contacto, accesorios... Y realmente tiene unos catalogos bastante grandes * o * (Aunque algo desorganizados).
Encuentro a los productos algo extra-caros, auque la tinta gratis con cada pedido y un descuento de (10-20-30 soles) son cosas que juegan a su favor, pero no me convence porque hice un gran pedido y esperaba menos (?) okno xD
La duena es muuuuuuuuy informal, y, siendo honesta, me gusta eso jajaj, El servicio es bueno tambien, pero ya saben.. negocios son negocios.


That's all, hope you'll see me next weenkend or week, Idk, but 
kisses all~

Eso es todo, espero que me vean la siguiente semana o fin de semana, nolose, pero..
Besos a todos!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario