*ENG* Gradient Lips Second Try! 4 steps!

Well, this is my second try for these lovely lips * - * in cherry version, cuz it's kind of reddish and pink c: Next I'll try more colors with my new october purchase!

Ok, no more words... 
¿Shall we start?


First scrub your lips or apply balm, but not a shiny balm, just a cacao or coco one (: 
¡Be natural!

Close your lips and apply foundation, and in the corners concealer, to make a smaller lips.
I used Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 and Skin food dark circle concealer.

 In the middle apply lip tint, I used Etude house Sweet Recipe in Orange lip tint (:
Then just a little bit, exactly in the center of my bottom lip, of tonymoly liptint in cherry.

 Fialy just apply gloss (: I used a Non-branded one! * - * but I love the smell~


It was short but seriously I love my camera right now! * 3 *
Comment your blogs for re-follow~

Bye! See you later :3


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario