*REVIEW* GEO Fresh Brown 142mm

Hi! Today I'm going to review my one and only pair of non-cosplay lenses taht I have. 
I ordered from here and the shipping was free (: https://www.facebook.com/ulzzang.store.peru
But at first I was expecting for my Geo Hurricane Brown.... and when I got these ... :/ I was quite dissapointed, but I was desesperated for brown circle lenses so...

Hola! Hoy voy a hacer un review sobre los unicos pares de Circle Lenses que tengo e uso... diario, porque tengo otros de color rojo y e . e ya no hago de naruto gordo .... asi que no los uso :LOL: Ademas... creo que ya vencieron~ Los pedi de Ulzzang Store Peru, a 90 soles, con envio gratis... pero yo estaba esperando los Geo Hurricane BRown... no estos, estuve un poco decepcionada e__e pero realmente necesitaba CL para un evento asi que no habia tiempo para cambiarlos e . e

(Click on "See More")

Bueno, sera corta y precisa (?) Tal vez agrege mas fotos despues :3

Well... it's going to be short and accurate, Maybe I'll add more photos later :3

Diameter: 14.2mm
Aqua content: 38%
Brand: GEO
Duration: 1 year
Base Curve: 8.6mm

Enlargement/Agrandamiento 3/5

Mis ojos son realmente pequeños, pero realmente se ven MUY  naturales en mis ojos cafe rojo vampiro (?) xD, :c y esperaba algo mas dolly .... en fin.
My eyes are quite short, but these lenses look SO natural on my deep brown eyes, but I was looking for something more dolly... JK

My eyes look... shocking (?), but in real life... they are not that short... I think it's the angle.

Indoor Light
Window Light

I didn't take any flash picture , sorry :c

Comfort: 4/5
These weren't my first lenses, but I discovered a new ay to get them better, I rubbed them before I putten them on, then if the worry stills, remove and put them i reverse again. 
Then these are going to be fine for 3-5 hours without eyedrops.

Estos no fueron mis primeros Circle Lenses, pero decubri una nueva forma de volverlos mas comodos, los "sobas" un poco con el liquido de mantenimiento en la palma de tu mano o en el estuche, luego te los pones y si la molestia sigue, dales vuelta y vuelve a poenrtelos (:
Luego, estara comodos por 3-5 horas sin gotas adicionales! :3

Design 3.2/5
These are really natural and they doesn't even notice a bit, my parents didn't know that I bought circle lenses, They doesn't even notice in photos! For my taste, I didn't ike them too much, I mean, they are good for certain reunions taht you'd like to look flawless but no artificial, and then they are perfect for! But.... for cosplay or profile pictures (?) are.... non-noticeable, that pises me off a bit :c

Estos lentes son REALMENTE NATURALES, la primera vez que me los puse mis padres ni lo notaron y yo tuve que decirles algo... si te gusta ser 23493289834% natural usalos! son perfectos apra esas reuniones donde queires lucir perfecta pero no artificial. Pero para cosplay o cosas "ulzzang" no :/ Y eso me molesta un poquito é__é''

OVERALL: 3.8/5

Go and try it for yourselfs!

Tambien puedes comprarlos aqui <3 a 76 nuevos soles con evnio incluido :3

Bye! :3




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario